JOIN OUR 2021 CROP WALK EVENT
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 23 @ 10 AM
This year the need is greater than ever!
Because of the world-wide pandemic, the U.N. estimates that 130 million MORE people could be at risk of starvation this year! They also estimate another half a billion people could be pushed into poverty and that includes families right here in the U.S.
To create awareness of this crisis and help raise funds to combat it, this year we’ll be taking our team down to Independence Oaks-North, where there are paths of varying lengths that walkers of different abilities can choose to do. We’ll meet in our North parking lot at 10 a.m. and those who don’t have a parking pass can carpool down to the park with someone who does.
Use the button below to sign up to walk and/or make a donation. Seventy five percent (75%) of all the funds given to the Seymour Lake team will go to feed hungry people around the world. The other twenty five percent (25%) will come back to the OCEF (Ortonville Community Emergency Fund) Food Pantry that’s housed at St. Anne’s Catholic Church to help feed hungry families right here at home.